NOTE: Location Services must be set to ‘Always’ in order to get a list of Free WiFi. It will NOT drain your battery.
- Open the app
- The Main Screen is divided into two sections Map and List. Both of them show you WiFi hotspots that were added by other users.
- Click on the WiFi that you would like to connect to. You will be taken to the Detailed Screen of that WiFi.
- On the WiFi details screen, you will find all the info of that WiFi: name, venue, address, and any other applicable information including WiFi password when applicable.
- Get as close as possible to the WiFi location.
- Once you are within the WiFi signal simply click on the "CONNECT" button that will appear at the bottom of the WiFi details screen.
Keep in mind that all WiFi info is being contributed by other users. Real people are adding/updating WiFi hotspots in our app to ensure that it stays as current as possible. However, there might be instances when you come across outdated WiFi info. Please spend a few seconds on updating WiFi information and become a contributor!