If you provide WiFi Map access to your location, you will be able to:
- search WiFi hotspots or objects of your interest;
- view the nearest WiFi hotspots;
- use turn-by-turn navigation.
How to enable location sharing:
1. Go to your device home screen
2. Click on the icon "All applications" (if you don't have this icon - go to step 3 of this list)
3. Click the "Settings" icon (also you can find "Setting" icon in the notification bar)
4. Go to "Applications" section
5. Find and choose WiFi Map
6. Go to the "Application Permissions" section
7. Turn on the "Location"