NOTE: Location Services must be set to ‘Always’ in order to get list of Free WiFi. It will NOT drain your battery.
- Open the app
- Main Screen is divided into two sections Map and List. Both of them show you WiFi hotspots that were added by other users.
- Click on the Filter Tab in the top right corner of the app and choose ‘Recently Connected’. This feature will help you find the most reliable WiFi that was recently used. Its particularly very useful feature in places with lots of WiFi hotspots and helps to choose the most reliable WiFi.
- Click on the WiFi that you would like to connect to. You will be taken to the Detailed Screen of that WiFi.
- On the Detailed screen you will find all the details pertaining to that WiFi such as speed of the WiFi, venue name, address and any other applicable information including WiFi password when applicable.
- Once you have identified the WiFi that you would like to connect to press ‘Navigate’ Button.
- Simply follow the directions and the app will guide you to your chosen WiFi.
- Once you are within WiFi signal simply connect to that WiFi via your native WiFi Phone Settings.
Keep in mind that all WiFi info is being contributed by other users. Real people are adding/updating WiFi hotspots in our app to ensure that it stays as current as possible. However, there might be instances when you come across an outdated WiFi info. Please spend few seconds on updating WiFi information and become a contributor!
The Filter Tab: